+353 1 920 1088
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
Marc is an Of Counsel in our Real Estate Group and advises clients on a wide range of commercial real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, financing and asset management.
- Advised Irish Life in its forward funding acquisition and building out of a site at 13-18 City Quay.
- Advised DWS Alternatives Global Limited in its acquisition of 281 residential apartments at Cualanor, Dun Laoghaire.
- Advised Union Investment Investment Real Estate GmbH on the forward fund acquisition of a hotel site in Dublin docklands.
- Advised Aberdeen Standard Investments in the sale of Fleming Court.
- Advised Mid West Holdings in the sale of the Marker hotel and residences.
- Provide on-going advices and assistance to Irish Life and Aberdeen Standard Investments in the management of their property portfolios.
Education & Qualifications
- B Comm, 1994, University College Dublin.
- MBS (International Business), 1995, UCD Graduate School of Business.
- Diploma in Legal Studies, 1999 DIT Aungier Street.
- 2003 – Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland.