Kim is a senior associate in our Financial Regulation Group, specialising in Irish and European financial services regulation.
Kim advises a wide range of domestic and international financial institutions including commercial banks, investment firms, credit servicing firms, retail credit firms, payment institutions, e-money institutions and asset managers on Irish and European financial services regulation.
Kim also advises on Irish licensing applications and ongoing compliance with conduct of business requirements, financial institution M&A, change of control and regulatory notifications to the Central Bank of Ireland, corporate governance, crypto currency requirements, credit reporting requirements and anti-money laundering/terrorist financing requirements.
Education & Qualifications
- BCL, Law with Economics, 2011, University College Dublin
- New York Bar Qualified, 2015
- Diploma in Project Management, 2016, Dublin Business School
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2016
- Member of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland