Kim is a senior associate our Financial Regulation practice, specialising in Irish and European financial services regulation.
Kim advises a wide range of domestic and international financial institutions including commercial banks, investment firms, credit servicing firms, retail credit firms, payment institutions, e-money institutions and asset managers on Irish and European financial services regulation.
Kim also advises on Irish licensing applications and ongoing compliance with conduct of business requirements, financial institution M&A, change of control and regulatory notifications to the Central Bank of Ireland, corporate governance, crypto currency requirements, credit reporting requirements and anti-money laundering/terrorist financing requirements.
- 2011 – BCL, Law with Economics, University College Dublin
- 2015 – New York Bar Qualified
- 2016 – Diploma in Project Management, Dublin Business School
- 2016 – Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland
- Member of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland