Frances works in our Restructuring and Insolvency Group and advises clients on all aspects of Irish insolvency and restructuring law and procedures.
Frances specialises in restructuring and insolvency law, through both formal and informal procedures. She has extensive experience in both domestic and cross-border restructurings and insolvencies and she has acted in a number of high profile examinerships, schemes of arrangement, liquidations, receiverships and debt workouts. Frances advises all stakeholders, including companies, directors, financial institutions, creditors, debtors, investors, insolvency practitioners and regulators, in relation to their rights, obligations and options arising in the context of all forms of insolvency and restructuring proceedings, debt enforcement and related litigation. She also advises on all aspects of personal insolvency and bankruptcy.
- BCL, 2003, University College Cork
- LLM in Commercial Law, 2006, University College Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2011
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of RII (Restructuring & Insolvency Ireland)