The PLC Life Sciences Multi-Jurisdictional Guide 2013 (Irish Chapter) provides practical information on topical life sciences issues in an easy-to-read “question and answer” format.
- pricing and state funding/reimbursement of medicinal products;
- manufacturing authorisations;
- marketing authorisations;
- marketing and advertising medicinal products;
- clinical trials;
- labelling medicinal products;
- IP – patents and trademarks; and
- product liability – medicinal products.
This article was first published in the PLC Life Sciences Multi-Jurisdictional Guide 2013 and is reproduced with the permission of the publisher, Practical Law Company.Download PDF