+353 1 920 1103
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
Sarah is Of Counsel in our Real Estate Group and advises international and domestic developers and investors, with particular experience in the retail and healthcare sectors.
Sarah has significant experience in advising both public and private sector clients on all aspects of real estate transactions as well as property-related advices in relation to the acquisition, disposal and financing of alternative energy resources.
- Advising a US private equity house on the high value sale of a tenanted office block
- Advising the owner of The Square Towncentre, Tallaght on a new anchor store letting
- Advised Brookfield Asset Management (with Kirkland & Ellis) on real estate aspects to its recommended cash offer for Hibernia REIT plc
- Advised a UK-based health care investor on its acquisition of Primary Care Centres in Ireland, and project financing in respect of the same
- Advised the Hickeys Pharmacy Group on real estate aspects to its acquisition by Uniphar plc
- Advised Green REIT plc on real estate aspects to its recommended public takeover by Henderson Park
- Advised Blackstone (with Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP) in connection with the recapitalisation of the Mileway portfolio.
Education & Qualifications
- BCL, LL.M, 1997, UCC
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- Stagiaire, European Commission (2000/2001)
- Member of The Law Society of Ireland