Fiona is an associate manager in the Legal Tech Services group and specialises in loan portfolio sales and purchases, preparation of transfer schedules, loan file review and remediation projects.
Fiona has extensive years of experience working in large financial institutions where she specialised in retail banking, retail projects including the set up and testing of new systems, security management, legal, and commercial portfolio operations.
Since joining Arthur Cox, Fiona has primarily been involved in large scale due diligence projects in respect of loan portfolio sales and purchases, loan file reviews and preparation of schedules relating to the transfer of charges for each loan sale. Fiona is involved in the co-ordination of projects using the latest technology, while mobilising and providing training to the team from project set up through to the production of the final client reports.
- Lloyds Banking Group – supervision of a team involved in the sale and remediation of a €4.5bn Irish residential portfolio which was the largest residential loan book sale in Ireland. This included implementing and overseeing an extensive QC process as well as assisting in the preparation of client reports
- Goldman Sachs – assisted in the vendor due diligence purchase of a €3.2bn portfolio which also involved the preparation of transfer schedules
- KBC – Sale of a number of residential and commercial portfolios which involved co-ordination of review teams as well as requesting and reviewing searches, preparing client reports and assisting in the preparation of transfer schedules;
- Citibank London – member of a team that was involved in purchase of a €1.2bn buy to let portfolio
- Supporting multiple due diligence and loan portfolio projects utilising the Arthur Cox in house platforms