Fintan is a senior associate with our Aviation & Asset Finance Group who has extensive experience advising international and domestic clients on aircraft leasing and secured financing transactions in Ireland.
Fintan acts for a wide range of financial institutions, funds, aircraft lessors and airlines, advising on asset finance, asset-backed finance, subscription finance, debt restructuring and finance leases.
- Advising the largest group of creditors to Nordic Aviation Capital group on US Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection process and the provision of a debtor-in-possession facility
- Advising Apollo Global Management on debtor-in-possession financing to SAS
- Advising Ryanair on a €750 million revolving facility with a syndicate of lenders
- Advising AviLease on its platform set-up and subsequent purchase, leasing and finance transactions
- Advising various financial institutions including Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale, Credit Suisse AG and BNP Paribas in connection with the financing of aircraft
- Advising Omigsa Alternative Assets plc on its various subscription facilities
- Advising GA Telesis in respect of a $225 million asset based-lending credit facility led by HSBC Bank USA and Fifth Third Bank
- Advising Aer Lingus on its loan facility from the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund
- Advising Arena Aviation Capital on the establishment of its $1.5 billion aircraft leasing joint venture with Kennedy Lewis
- Advising Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited (SMFL), on the establishment of its landmark $230 million helicopter leasing joint venture with LCI.