Dr Robert Clark
Professor Clark is a consultant within the Technology and Life Sciences practice groups. Professor Clark’s expertise as a leading Irish academic lawyer in Ireland is highly valued within Arthur Cox.
He has researched and taught contract, intellectual property and data protection law in University College Dublin and he is a sought after speaker at a wide variety of International Conferences in Ireland, the UK, the USA and Continental Europe. Professor Clark plays a key role in Arthur Cox, working with a variety of practice groups and advising clients on a broad range of matters including intellectual property protection and enforcement, contract interpretation and solutions to complex data protection issues.
- BL, 1987, Honourable Society of King’s Inns, Dublin
- PhD, 1983, University College, Dublin
- LLM, 1974, University of London
- BA, 1973, University of Northumbria
- Admitted to the Irish Bar, 1987