Jack is a senior associate in the Litigation, Dispute Resolution and Investigations Group. He specialises in commercial and corporate disputes, including contractual and shareholder disputes, financial services litigation, and tax disputes.
Jack’s practice covers high-value and complex disputes across all industry sectors, including M&A, corporate finance, private equity and tax. He acts for Irish and international companies, professional services firms, financial institutions, private equity funds, and high-net-worth individuals in Irish and multijurisdictional disputes and investigations. He has experience in a variety of different forums, including court proceedings in Ireland and England, international arbitration, and offshore litigation, and has recently acted in high-profile disputes concerning the performance of commercial contracts, shareholder oppression, and tax assessments.
Education & Qualifications
- LLM, 2012, London School of Economics
- BCL, 2011, University College Dublin
- Legal Practice Course, 2013, BPP London
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales, 2016 (currently non-practising)
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2018