The European Lawyer Reference Series: Guide to the Distribution and Marketing of Drugs 2013 (Irish Chapter) provides practical information on the sale, promotion, distribution and marketing of drugs in an easy-to-read “question and answer” format.
- preconditions for distribution;
- compassionate use programmes;
- prescribing of prescription drugs;
- distribution to consumers;
- direct mailing and distance selling of drugs;
- wholesale distribution;
- marketing to consumers and professionals;
- special offers and provision of free samples;
- sponsoring of healthcare practitioners and provision of gifts and hospitality; and
- engagement with patient associations.
Reproduced with kind permission from The European Lawyer.Download PDF