Ciara is a senior associate in the Real Estate Group since March 2020, having practised in the UK for a number of years previously.
Ciara has significant experience advising on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions across all real estate sectors (office, industrial, PRS/BTR, hospitality and retail) with particular focus on portfolio and single-asset acquisitions & disposals, commercial leasing, forward-fund and forward purchase development agreements, property finance, corporate mergers and acquisitions and landlord & tenant issues/asset management. Ciara has been a key deal team member on several headline property transactions, managing a large number of team members, large volumes of due diligence and contract negotiations. Ciara also regularly collaborates with colleagues across the Firm on a variety of cross-border and domestic deals, including but not limited to, corporate M & A, property finance, loan sales and renewable energy projects
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business and Law, 2009, University College Dublin
- Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law, 2014, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2014
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland