Arthur Cox Announces Six New Of Counsel Appointments
Arthur Cox is pleased to announce the appointment of six new Of Counsel at its Dublin office.
Brian O’Gorman, Managing Partner said “congratulations to our new Of Counsel on their promotions. They all have demonstrated outstanding legal expertise and a commitment to the firm and our clients. We look forward to their continued and growing contribution to the firm”.
The following lawyers have been appointed as Of Counsel in the firm:
- Maedhbh Clancy, Professional Support, Finance
- Iseult Mangan, Technology & Innovation
- Declan McBride, Financial Regulation
- Sarah McCague, Pensions
- David O’Shea, Asset Management and Investment Funds
- Sarah O’Sullivan, Asset Management and Investment Funds.