Construction Industry Federation Conference 2023
We are pleased to sponsor this year’s Construction Industry Federation Annual Conference 2023, taking place on 28 September in Croke Park, Dublin.
Learn more about our Construction and Engineering Group below.
Our Construction and Engineering Group
Arthur Cox LLP has a leading practice in construction and engineering law, offering expert advice to all parties involved in projects in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our team comprises industry specialists who have a thorough knowledge of our clients’ requirements and who take a practical approach to solving complex legal and commercial issues.
We advise on issues arising throughout all stages of a construction and engineering project: inception, planning, procurement, project execution and completion, and regulatory compliance.
We work seamlessly with colleagues specialised in public procurement, PPP and PFI, real estate, banking and finance, environment and planning, and utilities’ regulation.
Recent Knowledge & Insights
- Horizon Scanner: Infrastructure, Construction, Energy
- Private Wires: First Principles
- Construction Law Update: Judicial Review should not halt an Adjudication Process
- Construction Law Update: Irish Court comments on the Adjudicator’s Role
- A Practical Guide to Adjudication on the Island of Ireland
- Latest on Adjudication: No Quibbling!
- Procurement Law Update: The Deadline is Key
- Safety on Construction Sites: Ongoing Communication around the Method Statement is a Must
- EV Charging Infrastructure: Legal aspects in Ireland as the 60km interval gets closer