Arthur Cox is one of Ireland’s largest law firms. We are an “all-island” law firm with offices in Dublin and Belfast. The firm also has offices in London, New York and Silicon Valley. Our practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law. With a staff of over 850, we provide a comprehensive service to an international client base ranging from multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions and established global leaders to government agencies and new players in emerging industry sectors.
Over half the staff at Arthur Cox work in business services, including accounts, client reception, business development & marketing, IT, HR, catering, knowledge management, general office, facilities and archiving.
Business Services Vacancies:
- Legal Executive and Paralegal Opportunities
- Corporate Administration Graduate Programme
- Reprographic and Facilities Operative
Legal Tech and Innovation Services Vacancies
- Legal Tech and eDiscovery Manager
- Legal Tech and eDiscovery Consultant
- Legal Tech and eDiscovery Graduate
- eDiscovery Project Operations Manager
- eDiscovery Project Operations Associate Manager
- Digital Transformation Project Manager
To submit your application for consideration for one of these roles or more, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that applications and any related documents, including interview notes where applicable will be kept for a period up to 24 months before being permanently deleted. If you require your details to be removed from our files after 13 months, please let us know by emailing us at the above address.