Arthur Cox is one of Ireland’s largest law firms. We are an “all-island” law firm with offices in Dublin and Belfast. The firm also has offices in London, New York and Silicon Valley. Our practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law. With a staff of over 700, we provide a comprehensive service to an international client base ranging from multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions and established global leaders to government agencies and new players in emerging industry sectors.
Over half the staff at Arthur Cox work in business services, including accounts, client reception, business development & marketing, IT, HR, catering, knowledge management, general office, facilities and archiving.
- Bids Executive
- Assistant Project Manager
- Data Analytics Manager
- Graduate Recruitment Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Credit Controller
- Professional Support Lawyer – Employment, Pensions and CC&G (Charities/Trustee Governance)
- Professional Support Lawyer – Competition and Technology & Innovation
- Arthur Cox Finance Department – Professional Support Lawyer
- IT Helpdesk Support
- Paralegal – Project & Data Management Unit
- Paralegal – Medical Negligence/Personal Injury
To submit your CV for consideration for these roles, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.