Órlaith is a partner in the Real Estate Group and has specialised in real estate and commercial property since qualification.
Órlaith has broad experience in all aspects of real estate law and her main focus areas are in commercial conveyancing, landlord and tenant matters and acting for lending institutions in financing commercial property transactions. Órlaith has advised a number of high-profile clients, including foreign investors, lending institutions, private companies and State-owned bodies, on a wide range of property-related matters, including: acquisitions & disposals, lease & surrender negotiations (including re-gearing), loan sales and other property management issues.
- Advising daa plc in relation to a range of property issues including licences, disputes and estate management issues; landlord and tenant matters including key airport infrastructure such as fuel farms, catering facilities and the air traffic control facility to IAA
- Advising Irish Life in relation to the acquisition of the Fernbank PRS scheme
- Advising Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited in relation to acquisitions, disposals and commercial landlord and tenant matters including retail, office and logistics premises in prime locations
- Advising Tetrarch Capital in relation to all property matters regarding the Powerscourt Hotel
- Advising the purchaser of Buildings 1 and 2 Heuston South Quarter in early 2018
- Advising Blackstone in relation to various projects including the sale of the Elysian in Cork City, the disposal of Hume House in Dublin 4 and on property matters relating to Project Tower
- Advising Chartered Land in relation to Project Jewel
- Advising Kennedy Wilson in relation to Capital Dock, and the acquisition and funding of a commercial and residential building in Dublin 2 known as Alto Vetro
- Advising the Trustees of the An Post Superannuation Scheme in relation to security over An Post real estate assets
- Corp Law., 2006, National University of Ireland, Galway
- LL B, 2007, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Diploma in Finance Law, 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2011
- Member of Law Society of Ireland