Niamh is a partner in our Finance Group.
Niamh has extensive experience in advising financial institutions and borrowers in relation to Irish and cross-border acquisition financing (with particular emphasis on MBOs and MBIs), property financing, restructuring and refinancing, lending to co-operatives and semi-state bodies, negotiating intercreditor agreements and acting for joint venture companies on the funding aspects of project finance deals.
- Advising Home Building Finance Ireland (Lending) DAC (“HBFI”) on borrowing of facilities from NTMA and drafting template facility agreements and security documents for the provision of development finance facilities by HBFI to corporate borrowers
- Advising NTMA on the SBCI Future Growth Scheme and the SBCI Brexit Loan Scheme
- Advising NAMA on the provision of development facilities and related security
- Advising Activate Capital Limited on the provision of facilities to it by The Ireland Strategic Investment Fund and KKR Credit to fund Irish residential projects
- Advising Starwood Property Trust Inc., as Arranger on the provision of real estate investment and development facilities
- Advising the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund on the provision of facilities to Irish Water
- Acting as Irish counsel for Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A. on the provision of a syndicated term loan facility to Cedar Real Estate Investments plc on behalf of its sub-fund Cedar Real Estate Fund to fund the acquisition of Irish residential and commercial real estate in a loan on loan structure
- Acting as Irish legal counsel for Morgan Stanley bank, N.A. on the provision of a syndicated term loan facility to The Davy Platform ICAV acting on behalf of its sub fund Elm Park Real Estate Investments to fund the acquisition of Irish real estate
- Advising Bank of Ireland as arranger on the provision of €278,000,000 syndicated term loan and revolving credit facilities to Coillte Teoranta
- Advising NAMA on its enforcement strategy on acquired loans