Iseult is a leading member of the Corporate Technology Transactions practice within the firm’s Technology and Innovation Group.
Iseult acts for clients in the technology and life sciences sectors on corporate and commercial matters. Iseult has over a decade of experience advising on company formation and equity structures, venture capital and venture debt transactions, bridge financings, exits and pre-exit secondary sales, share options and incentive plans, joint ventures, commercial transactions and corporate governance. Iseult has particular expertise in international venture capital financings of Irish structures using the US NVCA framework. Clients include technology, life sciences and other venture-backed companies, as well as venture capital funds investing in Irish entities.
- Advising FIRE1 – Medical device company on $7.5m million Series A fund raising and $50m Series B
- Advising Carrick Therapeutics – $95 million Series A fund raising
- Advising NeuroTronik – Medical Device Company on $13m Series A and $23m Series B
- Advising Accel – Series A $50m investment in Browerstack
- Advising Genomics Medicine Ireland – Series A $40m
- Advising Alexo – biotechnology company on its $61m equity fund raisings
- Advising Circle Internet – $250m+ in Series A, B, C, D and E fund raisings
- Diploma in Employment Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2008
- Diploma in Finance Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2007
- BCL, University College Dublin, 2003
- Admitted as a solicitor (England and Wales), 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor (Ireland), 2009