Corporate Technology Transactions
Our Corporate Technology Transactions practice sits in the Technology Group but is a multidisciplinary one, drawing in expertise from relevant areas such as Corporate and M&A, Intellectual Property, Employment, Tax, Life Sciences, FinTech and Corporate Governance and Compliance.
Our practice works closely with our International/FDI Group advising international clients on setting up corporate structures in Ireland both to service the local market and also as part of multi-jurisdictional corporate structures. On the venture capital side, we regularly partner with US law firms and other international corporate advisers to simplify cross border venture capital transactions involving Irish incorporated companies by adapting US NVCA style investment documents to work under Irish Law (particularly where the venture capital investment is being introduced from US venture capital funds).
- Advised an Irish life sciences company on its $40 million Series A fund raising
- Advised an oncology research company raising $95 million from various venture capital investors
- Advised an Irish telecoms software company on an IPO
- Advised a biotechnology company on its $36 million fund raising
- Advised a medtech company on a venture debt transaction