We advise on more M&A deals in Ireland than any other firm. We have advised on a large number of complex private equity transactions acting for Irish and international equity investors, lenders, companies raising capital, venture capital and management teams in MBO or LBO transactions. Our Corporate Group also works closely with our Banking & Finance Group, Asset Management and Investment Funds Group and Tax Group in advising on efficient structures for international private equity investors including loan portfolio sales and purchases.
- Advised Apollo on its reported €500 million acquisition of theTifco Hotel Group
- Advised CapVest on its disposal of the Mater Private Hospital to InfraVia Capital Partners
- Advised AIB on its €30 million investment in TransferMate
- Advised Frontline Ventures on Irish legal matters, including the establishment of various funds and investments in numerous companies, such as Smartcloud, AQMetrics, LinkedFinance and Roomex Limited
- Advised Funds affiliated with Apollo, CarVal, Kennedy Wilson and Lone Star with respect to various loan portfolio acquisitions and disposals