We advise on more M&A deals in Ireland than any other firm. We have advised on a large number of complex private equity transactions acting for Irish and international equity investors, lenders, companies raising capital, venture capital and management teams in MBO or LBO transactions.
Our Corporate and M&A Group also works closely with our Banking & Finance Group, Asset Management and Investment Funds Group and Tax Group in advising on efficient structures for international private equity investors including loan portfolio sales and purchases.
- Advising ProAmpac, a Pritzker Private capital company and leader in flexible packaging and material science, on its acquisition of Irish Flexible Packaging and Fispak
- Advising Bridgepoint and Astorg on the acquisition of Fenergo Group Limited
- Advising the management team of the Cross Rental Services Group on the sale of the group to Elysian Capital LLP
- Advising Montagu, the European private equity firm, on its acquistion of a strategic stake in Waystone
- Advising Welltel, one of ireland’s fastest growing communications and IT companies, on its private equity investment by Livingbride LLP
- Advising Centerbridge Partners, Europe LLP on its acquisition of a majority stake in auxmoney
- Advising Cofinimmo on its entry to the Irish healthcare market through the acquisition of six nursing homes and one rehabilitation clinic from Trinity Care
- Advising Hyperion Materials & Technologies, a leading global materials science company and KKR portfolio company, on its acquisition of NanoDiamond Products
- Advising Further Global Capital Management on its acquisition of the AA Ireland group
- Advising LRN Corporation, a portfolio company of Leeds Equity Partners, on its acquisition of Interactive Services
- Advising Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC on its acquisition of IPL Plastics Inc.
- Advising Pritzker Private Capital and its portfolio company, Technimark LLC, a leading global provider of custom rigid plastic packaging and components, on its acquisition of Tool and Plastic Industries Limited
- Advised CapVest on its disposal of the Mater Private Hospital to InfraVia Capital Partners
- Advised Funds affiliated with Apollo, CarVal, Kennedy Wilson and Lone Star on various loan portfolio acquisitions and disposals