Structured Finance and Securitisation
Arthur Cox has one of Ireland’s leading structured finance and securitisation practices. The team advises originators, issuers, arrangers/lead managers, issuers, rating agencies and trustees on a wide range of transactions, including ABS, CLOs, RMBS, CMBS, Credit Cards, ETCs, Receivables and NPL financings.
We regularly assist clients in structuring and executing complex securitisation and structured finance transactions working alongside specialists from our financial regulatory, real estate and tax teams. Arthur Cox has been at the forefront of the development of the Irish securitisation market, acting on the first Irish RMBS, the first Irish CMBS and the first Irish CLO originator structure.
The team continues to be a leading adviser on international transactions, advising on the establishment of Irish securitisation vehicles for a wide variety of internationally-originated structured finance transactions. We also advise on a large number of listings of ABS issued by non-Irish securitisation and structured finance vehicles.
- Advising on CLO transactions for managers including AXA, Blackstone/GSO, Carlyle, Chenavari, CIFC, CVC, Investcorp, KKR, Napier Park, Partners Group, Permira and Sound Point
- Advised on almost all recent Irish RMBS deals where clients include arrangers such as Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and NatWest Markets and sponsors such as Lone Star and Morgan Stanley
- Advising on CMBS transactions for, among others, Citi, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley
- Advising on synthetic securitisations and efficient regulatory capital structures
- Advising M&G on a range of structured debt investment vehicles