Receivables and Asset Finance
As the leading finance practice in Ireland, our receivables and asset finance practice offers expertise in structuring and documenting receivables finance and asset finance transactions of all types. We are frequently mandated by domestic and international clients to advise on structured finance and securitisation transactions including collateralised loan obligations (CLOs), derivatives, trade receivables and asset-based lending transactions. In addition to our work on invoice discounting transactions, we have also prepared and assisted in the implementation of the invoice discounting templates for many of the leading providers of invoice discounting in Ireland.
- Advising Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Citibank N.A. on the Irish aspects of various “loan-on-loan” refinancings of the acquisitions by Irish SPVs of European loan portfolios acquired by a major asset manager
- Advising Bank of Ireland in connection with the provision of a term facility and invoice discounting arrangements with a leading Irish warehousing, distributions and freight company
- Advising PNC bank in relation to asset finance facilities to the Tungco Group
- Advising FGI Finance in connection with a receivables finacing of an international manufacturing company
- Advising various lenders on “borrowing base” facilities