Recognised as leaders in the areas of finance and construction in Ireland, our development finance practice is consistently at the forefront of the development and use of project finance and we have devised, structured and implemented numerous project finance structures utilising syndicated debt, debt capital markets, securitisations, joint ventures and secondary market sales of equity interests.
We offer strategic and practical advice and regularly advise financial institutions, sponsors and developers on the full life-cycle of a project – from acquisition or development to financing and hedging, construction and operational management.
- Advising Starwood Capital Europe Advisers LLP in the provision of development finance facilities to the Rhatigan Group for the purpose of developing a Grade A office and a convention centre at Ship Street, Dublin
- Advising Wells Fargo in respect of a development financing to real-estate group Hines and the Dutch pension fund, APG Asset Management, for the first stage of the three-phase build-to-rent development in the Strategic Development Zone, Cherrywood Town Centre
- Advising Alanis Capital Limited in respect of term and development facilities provided by Ulster Bank Ireland DAC (as senior lender) and Cardinal Capital (as mezzanine lender) in connection with the Meyrick Hotel, Galway and the G Hotel, Galway
- Advising Bank of Ireland in the provision of development finance facilities to the Global Student Accommodation Group for the purpose of building student accommodation and commercial units at each of Beamish and Crawford site, Cork City and Western Road, Cork
- Advising Bain Capital Credit in respect of term and development facilities provided in connection with the development at Knockrabo, Dublin 14