Reporting to: IT Director
The successful Office 365 Support Engineer will support the implementation of cloud-based solutions within the Firm.
- Collaborate with IT teams to design, build, and deploy O365 / Azure solutions.
- Contribute to running our Digital Workplace practice and develop our Office 365 capability
- Help to shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with local teams
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Mobile Device Management – InTune policy management of Phones and Laptops
- Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies.
- Document relevant technical information including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Provide technical training to system admins and IT support staff
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- 5 years of professional IT experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid Infra background, strong understanding of servers, Active Directory or AD and;
– O365 skills and experience
– Solid MS Exchange Skills
– Solid SharePoint Skills
– Proficient in MS Exchange and two or more O365 technologies
– Proficient in MS SharePoint, along with at least two O365 technologies
Certification in one of the following
- Microsoft Office 365
- MS Windows Server
- MS Exchange
- ITIL v3
- Office 365 migrations
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Intune MDM
- Azure AD
Experience in Infrastructure support in the following areas is desirable
- Change Management and User Adoption practices
- Workplace Transformations, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Virtualization: VMWare, Virtual networking, Security and application architecture
- Backup Software and Hardware Configurations – DR and BCP
- Disaster Recovery Design and Implementation
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur Cox are equal opportunity employers, we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal opportunities for applicants and employees. In order for us to see the best version of you, please advise if you require specific arrangements during the recruitment process.
All information disclosed will be kept confidential.