Function: Business Development & Marketing
Role: The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with the Creative Designer to support and deliver the firm’s design requirements.
- Create client facing communications including advertising, brochures, briefings, updates, social media graphics, event invitations and menus, infographics, pull up banners, merchandise, and PowerPoint presentation tidy-ups.
- Create internal communications collateral for campaigns and events.
- Researching, pricing, designing and ordering merchandise.
- Create, update and resize online assets for social media, landing pages, web banners, and emails.
- Collaborate with designers, content creators and the marketing team to ensure high quality content delivery.
- Work to tight deadlines while ensuring branding is consistent across all formats.
- Updating headshots, and co-ordinating headshot photoshoots.
- Basic editing and retouching of photography
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the firm’s sponsorship activities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- One to two years’ experience in graphic design.
- High proficiency across Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- After Effects and Final Cut pro experience would be a bonus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
- A highly motivated, positive, ‘can do’ attitude who is eager to learn.
- A commitment to exceptional client service.
To make an application please submit your CV to email@example.com
Arthur Cox are equal opportunity employers, we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal opportunities for applicants and employees. In order for us to see the best version of you, please advise if you require specific arrangements during the recruitment process. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.