Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Role: To support the Business Development Manager with a variety of business development activities.
- Identifying and reporting on prospective target and client opportunities and using our CRM system and other internal systems to track and report on opportunities
- Assisting with select client targeting, including research on clients and prospects; preparing company summaries about clients’ and prospects’ businesses, strategy and operations
- Working with the firm’s sector groups, including attending meetings, preparing and maintaining client and target lists
- Developing a solid understanding of the firm, including practice and lawyer experience, client base and firm experience, and legal, business and media trends, in order to support practice, industry and market-driven BD initiatives
- Supporting the BD team with all on-going administration activities required for the successful implementation of the firm’s clients and markets plan, with a particular focus on business development activity
- Developing knowledge of portfolio of clients
- Work collaboratively across BD & Marketing Department and other business services teams
- Degree educated, preferably in business or law
- Previous professional services experience (preferable in a Business development capacity)
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with legal-research / legal-news databases and resources
- Knowledge of InterAction or CRM system
To submit your application for consideration for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arthur Cox are equal opportunity employers, we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal opportunities for applicants and employees. In order for us to see the best version of you, please advise if you require specific arrangements during the recruitment process. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.