We are currently looking for a strong candidate to join our busy Accounts Department. This position will cover all areas of the Billing Department so requires an enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail. The candidate should be able to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
This person will be key member of the Billing team as the Accounts function of Arthur Cox continues to grow and develop.
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any issues that may arise.
- Setting up of new clients on the Practice Management system, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete. Following up with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any outstanding information
- Handling of audit queries received, ensuring they are sent to the correct Fee Earner and that they receive any assistance or system reports required.
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Management of third party billing websites
- Ensuring that conflict searches are handled and replied to in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the system
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise
- Qualification in a business related discipline or previous experience in a busy accounts department.
- Previous billing and ebilling experience.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively both within and without the organisation.
- Proven ability in the use of PC application packages – Excel, Word.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Arthur Cox are equal opportunity employers, we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal opportunities for applicants and employees. In order for us to see the best version of you, please advise if you require specific arrangements during the recruitment process.
All information disclosed will be kept confidential.