Part 16 of the Act addresses the designated activity company or DAC. This will technically be a new type of private company, but will closely resemble the existing private limited company formed and registered under the Companies Acts 1963 to 2013, and will largely not benefit from the reforms in the law applicable to the new model private company limited by shares (or ‘LTD’).
[pc-pvt-content allow=”25″ warning=”1″ message=”To see more content, please register or log in.”]
- View Arthur Cox Article on Designated Activity Companies
- View text of Part 16 of the Companies Act (as enacted on 23 December 2014)
- View redline of Part 16 as amended in Report Stage on 25 March and 6 April 2014
- View redline of Part 16 as amended in Committee Stage on 5-6 November 2013
- View text of Part 16 as published on 21 December 2012
- View Arthur Cox analysis of Part 16: Designated Activity Companies