Part 10 of the Companies Act 2014 sets out the law in relation to examinerships, an area which has become of increased importance in recent years. The Part follows closely the current regime and reform of the existing law is relatively modest.
[pc-pvt-content allow=”25″ warning=”1″ message=”To view additional content, please register or log in.”]
- View Arthur Cox analysis of Part 10: Examinerships
- View text of Part 10 of the Companies Act (as enacted on 23 December 2014)
- View redline of Part 10 as amended in Committee Stage on 5-6 November 2013
- View text of Part 10 as published on 21 December 2012
- View redline of Part 10 as published on 21 December 2012 as against version of 30 May 2011
- View text of Part 10 as published on 30 May 2011