We try to run our business in as environmentally friendly a manner possible. We strive to raise environmental awareness amongst our staff and our suppliers. Our building at Ten Earlsfort Terrace has the highest environmental rating possible currently available for a building fit-out – LEED Platinum. Actions that we have taken include:
- An Ice Bank Storage Tunnel – a facility that makes ice at night using cheap rate electricity. This melts during the day for use in our air conditioning system, avoiding peak electricity rates;
- Recycling of all waste paper, cartridges and computers (we give our cartridges to the Jack & Jill Foundation);
- Encouragement of everyone to turn off all lights, computers and photocopiers at the end of the day;
- We separate out and recycle as much of our waste as possible;
- We are active participants in the Cycle to Work campaign;
- Printing on both sides of the paper and presenting bibles in double-sided A5 format; and
- Electronic storage of documents.