Arthur Cox is one of Ireland’s largest law firms and has a long established history in the United States. An international firm, with a staff of over 700, we are an “all-island” law firm, with offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York and Silicon Valley. A number of our attorneys are admitted, and have practised, in the US.
Our practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law. We provide a comprehensive service to an international client base including multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions, established global leaders, government agencies, manufacturers, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies, high technology businesses, digital technology, internet and social media companies.
Our reputation is based on proven professional skills, a thorough understanding of client requirements, sound judgment and a practical approach to resolving commercial problems. We offer breadth and depth across every facet of corporate, financial and business law and have the resources to successfully manage and drive forward transactions on schedule, helping our clients achieve their business objectives.
The group draws on the expertise of the other relevant practice groups within the firm including Tax, Corporate, Finance, Asset Management and Investment Funds, Employment, Intellectual Property, Environment and Planning, Construction and Financial Regulatory.
We advise on the full range of issues governing all aspects of inward investment work, including:
- Tax planning and advice on appropriate tax and corporate structures, including holding companies
- Company incorporation
- Advice on intellectual property development, licensing and protection
- Negotiation of the development agency grant agreement
- Advice on general corporate matters and corporate governance
- Company secretarial
- Advice on employment law and employee benefits
- Real Estate
- Environmental and planning law advice
- Advice on commercial contracts and terms and conditions of trade