Compliance with competition law is an essential part of effective governance controls for large and small businesses across all sectors of the Irish economy. Putting in place and maintaining an effective compliance programme and instilling a compliance culture from the top will reduce your exposure to competition law risk.
We advise on the design and implementation of competition compliance programmes that are bespoke to your business and are clear, practical and user-friendly for your team. We also provide interactive training for staff and simulation exercises to embed learnings in a practical way.
Our experience includes:
- Advising a large multi-national on implementing a global competition compliance programme across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising a range of clients on carrying out simulation dawn raids at their premises as part of their competition compliance programmes.
- Advising a large multi-national on a competition law audit of its Irish operations.
- Designing competition compliance programmes and providing training to teams at a large number of clients in a wide range of industries.
- Carrying out internal reviews and advising on mitigating competition law risk for a range of clients in different sectors.
- Reviewing business models, pricing structures and trading arrangements to stress-test for competition law compliance.