Our Commercial Property Group is widely acknowledged as the leading all-Ireland practice on property law. Our comprehensive range of services has ensured that we continue to advise on the largest and most innovative commercial property transactions in Ireland, including acquisitions, disposals, leasing, development and funding.
As the largest commercial property team in Ireland, combined with our in-depth industry knowledge, we have a significant competitive advantage that enables us to service the diverse requirements of our broad client base.
Our Commercial Property Group includes the leading commercial property team in Northern Ireland and this strength in both jurisdictions enables Arthur Cox to advise on cross-border real estate transactions.
Our Commercial Property Group is closely linked to the specialist expertise provided by our Tax, Finance and Corporate teams, expertise that is often integral to the structuring of major real estate transactions.
Our services include:
- The acquisition and disposal of all types of interests in real estate from property portfolios to individual sales and purchases.
- All aspects of land development including planning, environmental, construction and taxation issues.
- Advising commercial and retail landlords and tenants in respect of the acquisition and disposal of their leasehold interests and providing ongoing management advice to landlords, tenants and asset managers.
- Advising owners, lenders, borrowers, equity investors, hedge funds, asset managers in all aspects of financing, secured lending and property investment.
- Advising liquidators, receivers, examiners, landlords, tenants, purchasers and vendors in the management of distressed properties including the restructuring, acquisition and disposal of leasehold and freehold properties.
- Advising Merck Sharp and Dohme on the acquisition of 35,000 sq. ft. of office space at Red Oak North, Sandyford, Dublin 18;
- Advising Facebook on the acquisition of 11,000 sq. ft. at Hanover Reach, Dublin 4;
- Advising Stryker Corporation on the acquisition and development of a new medical device manufacturing facility at IDA Business Park, Model Farm Road, Cork;
- Advising Realex Payments on the acquisition of a new headquarters at The Observatory, 7-11 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2;
- Advising GE Capital Homeloans on the property aspects of the disposal of its Irish loan book;
- Advising eircom on property aspects of its recent debt restructuring;
- Advising NAMA on work-out strategy with significant borrower;
- Advising MasterCard Ireland on leases of its new global technology offices in Dublin;
- Advising FEXCO on its acquisition of bureau de change branches in Dublin;
- Advising international investor on acquisition of The Morrison Hotel, Dublin;
- Advising Cisco on its R&D facility in Galway;
- Advising eircom on the letting of prime office space at St Stephens Green, Dublin;
- Advising Citywest Limited on multiple office lettings for Citywest Business Campus;
- Advising Radical Properties on sale of prime retail/residential development at Edward Square Galway.