Mark has a broad practice. He:
- advises on public and private M&A transactions, including private equity and joint venture matters;
- frequently acts on equity and debt capital markets transactions;
- has extensive experience advising issuers, arrangers and sponsors on a range of financing matters, including leveraged / acquisition financing transactions;
- has led on many of the most significant financial and corporate restructurings in the Irish market;
- regularly advises on Irish State-related matters, including acting for a range of public sector bodies and commercial semi-State enterprises; and
- advises boards on corporate governance and strategic matters.
Mark headed up the firm’s London office for a number of years and has also served on the firm’s Management Group. He is member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group and its Restructuring Group and is the firm’s country partner for Italy.
Prior to joining Arthur Cox, Mark worked for a leading international law firm in London and Hong Kong.