Kathleen has a broad practice with emphasis on domestic and cross border finance and corporate transactions, and financial services. She acts for a wide range of credit and financial institutions, private equity, funds, corporates, partnerships and individuals on banking and finance matters across all sectors. These include property, asset, acquisition, operating businesses, structured finance, portfolio sales, fund and tech lending, aviation, film, data centres, co-ops, derivative and insurance products, restructuring and financial regulation. Kathleen has many years’ experience of cross border finance and transactions, formal and informal insolvency procedures, restructuring and workouts. Kathleen is a partner in our London office.
Range of matters Kathleen is currently engaged in include:
- Corporate transactions in the finance, food and tech sectors.
- Company, fund and platform establishment including lending, mezz, asset holding, aviation and trading.
- Bank, private equity and fund lending, bilateral syndicated and club arrangements, security, derivatives, bond and collateral and structured transactions.
- Asset backed lending including receivables and invoice discounting.
- Tech/IP lending and security, warrants, VC funding negotiation and documentation.
- Buy and sell side portfolio, debt, real estate and asset sales.
- Financial services start ups, establishment and funding.
- Workout and restructuring strategy and insolvency.
- Acquisition finance and buy outs.
- Strategic advice on business critical assets.