DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively and promoting excellent customer service.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Use of franking machines.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Booking and receipt of courier items.
- Receiving & distribution of personal packages
- Heat binding,
- CD/DVD burning
- Data site printing.
- Large format printing
- Scanning and formatting electronic bibles
- Advising and assisting the internal client with queries to print issues
The Print and Mail Room Operative will be expected to undertake manual handling duties within their physical capabilities.
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Mailroom Operations
- Print room operations, (especially digital mailroom operations)
- Knowledge of Irish & international mailing arrangements.
- Customer service and complaint handling.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people.
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines.
- Basic IT skills – Word Processing, Spread sheets, Databases, Email and Web.
- Experience working within a legal firm reprographics room
- Team player
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com