We are looking to enhance the already excellent and dedicated team of professionals which currently make up the thriving and successful listing group. We have established ourselves as the leading listing agent for specialist debt securities in Ireland.
Our aim is to ensure a pleasant working environment whilst maintaining excellent client services for all our clients and developing good relationships with them
We are looking for someone to jump on board and be part of the successful team going forward. It’s a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate.
The position will primarily be a listing executive role to clients seeking to list specialist bonds on the Irish Stock Exchange.
The position would suit an applicant with an interest in compliance/regulatory role. The position would suit a person with a business/finance or legal background also.
Main Duties include:
- Coordinating the listing process in Ireland.
- To maintain a high level of client contact and interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland and the Irish Stock Exchange both during and after the approval and listing process – to ensure awareness of and compliance with the obligations following an admission to trading on both the Main Securities Market and the Global Exchange Market.
- Advising a diverse international client base on the listing of debt securities on the ISE and interpretation of the ISE’s listing rules on an on-going basis.
- Reviewing draft offering memoranda for compliance with the Irish Stock Exchange’s listing requirements and acting as a point of contact for clients who include leading law firms, financial institutions, the Irish Stock Exchange, and the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Review and annotate listing documentation against the guidelines of the relevant Stock Exchange and the applicable Prospectus Directive annexes
- Liaising with both clients and regulators on the disclosure conditions and schedules to guarantee an efficient approval process through
- Liaising with internal groups when necessary.
- Maintaining workflows, timelines and procedures to assist in providing a co-ordinated, streamlined and efficient process.
- Assisting in updating controls and procedures in accordance with best practice and in line with changing Stock Exchange & EU requirements
- Assist with promoting the team and services provided and also promoting Ireland as a favourable location to list when necessary.
- Enhancing an already strong team working environment.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent standard of verbal and written and skills are required. It would be expected that the candidate will have had some degree of contact with high profile customers and their advisors.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for outcomes and for their work and to enjoy working as a team
- Good client management & communication skills
- Self-motivated, analytical, innovative, and highly proactive
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a Team, can encourage and inspire people
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process large volume of materials on a timely basis
- Possess drive and initiative
- Knowledge of Stock Exchange Debt Listing rules and requirements would be an advantage.
Candidates with Trustee, Funds, Structured Finance, Legal, financial services and business backgrounds will also be considered.
Above all the ideal candidate should enjoy client contact, whilst working to tight timeframes and under pressure and also enjoy working as part of a very efficient and young team of dedicated professionals. Like to work in an “open door” policy environment.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer
To make an application please submit your CV to email@example.com