Position: Legal Tech and eDiscovery Graduate
Reporting to: Legal Tech Manager
About the Role:
We are currently looking to recruit a talented individual who is interested in building a career in legal tech, eDiscovery and Forensics technology in a fast paced, client services business. This is an exciting graduate opportunity in our Legal Tech and Innovation Services group where you will receive training in the litigation discovery process including an understanding of the EDRM and other industry reference models. You will also receive training, gain hands-on experience and become an expert in leading AI, Legal Collaboration, Data Processing and eDiscovery tech platforms. You will also gain experience and training in report development and project management and will be expected to develop excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry-level position within the legal and eDiscovery industry, and as your career progresses, you can expect to work across all areas of legal tech, eDiscovery, and incident response for a range of clients, providing you with broad base of experience from which to build an outstanding career.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Third level qualification (preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, or other related scientific or technical discipline).
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software, possibly having some experience of working in a computer forensics, e-Discovery or technology related role or university project.
- Familiarity with forensic principles and technologies is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of any forensic imaging and analysis tools such as NUIX or Relativity is an advantage
- A good understanding of transact SQL and relational databases is desirable.
- Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL db is desirable.
- Familiarity with email server software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes) is desirable.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting is desirable (C , Java, PERL, excel).
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer
To submit your application, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org