Position: Legal Tech and eDiscovery Consultant
Reporting to: Legal Tech and eDiscovery Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a talented consultant to join our Legal Tech and Innovation Services team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to grow a career in a fast paced and demanding professional services environment using the best in class legal technology suite and where the team solve the impossible for their clients. We expect this role will be a springboard within the organisation over the next 3 years, as the Legal Tech and Innovation Services group expands and will provide a suitable candidate with an opportunity to grow their responsibilities and experience into the areas such as AI, Big Data or Project management.
You will be executing and delivering the technology work streams for eDiscovery and large-scale investigations, in collaboration with the Legal Tech Manager, eDiscovery Director and Litigation partners and associates. This will include consulting with Litigation partners, associates and project managers.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Third level Qualification required preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Requires thorough knowledge of the litigation discovery process including an understanding of the EDRM and other industry reference models.
- At least 3 years’ experience performing eDiscovery tech roles, including but not limited to electronic file processing, image and data file conversion, culling, using and configuring review platforms, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
- Working knowledge of and hands-on experience with Nuix E-Discovery Workbench and/or Relativity, along with personal computers, including Windows 10, and encryption methods is strongly preferred. Experience with other eDiscovery platforms will also be considered.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and relational database technologies is an advantage.
- Programming/scripting experience in Ruby, Python, excel is an advantage.
- Project management experience, in a large law firm, financial services or consulting organization is an advantage.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org