Role: Arthur Cox is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their established Front of House team, reporting to the Client Experience Manager.
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador and first point of contact for all visitors to the firm.
- To provide a high level of professional and personable client facing service to all internal and external clients.
- To act professionally and work efficiently at all times.
- To ensure Boardrooms and both Reception areas are kept pristine at all times.
- To adapt and work across two client facing areas.
- Liaising with our Corporate Hospitality Team and our cleaning staff regularly.
- Answering the telephone/working on a switchboard.
- To take ownership of the administration duties involved in the running of a busy reception area.
- To oversee the booking and supervision of meeting rooms.
- To liaise with other support departments.
- To support ad-hoc hospitality events/projects as required.
- To be an active member of our Health and Safety team – playing a critical role as a First Aider and Fire Warden.
- Experience working as a Corporate Receptionist or within a Customer Service role in a professional environment.
- Confident in dealing with clients and executives at all levels.
- Experience of a busy front of house reception area.
- Exceptional professional etiquette.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and matters.
- Open to flexible working hours
- Experience in a legal environment is desirable.
We look forward to receiving CVs at email@example.com
Arthur Cox are equal opportunity employers, we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal opportunities for applicants and employees. In order for us to see the best version of you, please advise if you require specific arrangements during the recruitment process. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.