Title: Financial Accountant
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reporting to: Financial Controller
- Manage the accounts payable team on a day to day basis.
- Approval of payments on our banking on line platform.
- Review and approve monthly vendor payments.
- Review and approve weekly employee expense reimbursement payments.
- Assist with the month end process.
- Analysis of general ledger codes.
- Set up recurring journals.
- Reviewing the prepayments schedules.
- Testing management reports.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review of client bank reconciliation.
- Assist with credit control.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Ideal candidate will be a qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE with proven experience in a fast paced working environment.
- Will be a confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous financial and management accounting experience is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Advanced Excel proficiency is a pre-requisite.
- Service orientated mind-set.
- Strong emphasis on system based solutions.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer