Position: eDiscovery Project Operations Manager
Reporting to: Director of eDiscovery
Responsibilities (to include):
- Lead eDiscovery and large-scale investigations, in collaboration with the eDiscovery Director and Litigation team. This includes scoping, governance, budgeting and day-to-day management and delivery of the projects deliverables and management of third party vendors and technology partners.
- Lead a high performing team of paralegals and SME’s with a particular focus on growing strong team leads.
- Manage resources including recruitment, induction, performance management and capability development.
- Establish and implement project specific protocols, processes and procedures including quality control processes to ensure quality outputs and continuously improve operational processes and procedures to ensure the effective running of all project/operations.
- Champion and foster a culture of excellence and continuous improvement and harvest and improve knowledge management.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Third level qualification; Law degree is desirable but not essential as consideration will be given to Business, Commerce or similar disciplines.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience is essential, with at least 2-3 years at managerial level to include direct supervisory responsibility for large teams.
- Experience in a high volume business process operations environment (e.g. finance shared- service, call center, financial service, banking, insurance) is essential.
- Experience of eDiscovery, large-scale regulatory investigations or large-scale data remediation projects is an advantage.
- Project management experience, ideally in a large law firm or consulting organization is desirable.
- Experience in the eDiscovery domain is desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with legal technology desirable but not essential.
- Experience in process reengineering and process excellence desirable.
- Experience in leveraging technology/ business applications to drive process excellence desirable.
To submit your application, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer