Position: eDiscovery Project Operations Associate Manager
Reporting to: Legal Tech and Innovation Services Management Team
- To assist in the direction and management of document review projects across various legal practice areas, from beginning to end and where necessary, directing and managing several projects simultaneously.
- To assist the Management Team with team supervision and management to include ensuring the correct resource levels are in place (number of reviewers and calibre), identifying issues, monitoring work output levels, assisting with recruitment, induction, training, IT support throughout and follow up training if required and ensuring timesheets are in line with agreed cost models.
- Ensuring that all protocols, processes and procedures identified in the data capture, discovery and document disclosure/due diligence phases are adhered to in full by the firm and the team.
- To perform detailed monitoring and Quality Control review of work completed by junior team members with significant analysis of quality of output across all review teams.
- To deliver clear, professional and supportive feedback to reviewers in order to maintain quality standards at all times, reporting to the Legal Tech Management Team and matter Partners/Associates as necessary.
- To communicate on a regular basis with the Management Team and the necessary Partners/ Associates and providers and keep all appraised of progress and issues arising, while striving to ensure that all timelines at all stages are consistently met.
- To liaise with third party providers in relation to timing and prioritising of data capture, discovery and document disclosure, where relevant.
- To assist in the project scoping and estimation phase in collaboration with team management and relevant Associates/Partners.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Third level qualification; a Law degree is desirable but not essential. Consideration will be given to Business, Commerce, Business Administration or similar disciplines.
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years previous relevant experience is essential, with at least 2 years at a team lead level, including direct supervisory responsibility for a junior team.
- Previous experience of eDiscovery, large-scale regulatory investigations or large-scale data remediation projects is desirable. Candidates with experience in high volume business process operations environment, for example finance shared service, banking, insurance or financial services) will also be considered.
- Experience in process reengineering and process excellence is an advantage.
- Experience in leveraging technology/business applications to drive process excellence is an advantage.
- Previous experience of relevant eDiscovery/legal technology is desirable but not essential.
- Project management experience, ideally in a large law firm, financial services or consulting organization is an advantage.
To submit your application, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer