Position: Digital Transformation Project Manager
Reporting to: Legal Tech and Innovation Services Technology Director
We are currently looking to recruit a talented project manager with a track record of driving innovation and of delivering technology enabled transformation projects in a business organisation. This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in combining business process design, change management, and technology to drive innovation and transform how the legal profession delivers legal services.
In this role you will regularly assess the legal tech market for opportunities to drive positive change and efficiency into our service delivery model. You will build the case for change, work to gain approval with key stakeholders and then plan and execute the project to deliver the project objective. You will become an SME on key products and solution, champion their deployment and promote usage across the firm.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to grow a career in a fast paced and demanding professional services environment where process redesign and technology will drive major disruption over the next 10 years.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Commence or Law is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience is essential, with at least 3 years at a managerial level to include direct supervisory responsibility.
- Extensive project management and project delivery experience is essential, ideally in a large consulting organization, law firm, or financial services company. Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies are important.
- Experience in leading business application deployments into a business organization including addressing business analysis, process design, change management and training is essential.
- Experience in driving process re-engineering projects to delivery process efficiency is essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio) is essential.
- Certifications in Project Management (e.g. Prince, PMP), Process Re-engineering (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), agile delivery methods (certified Scrum Master), change management methodologies is an advantage.
- Experience in the eDiscovery domain is desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with the legal tech landscape is desirable but not essential.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer
To submit your application, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org