Title: AV Co-ordinator
Reporting to: IT Director
Role Overview: This is an exciting hands on role in a fast-paced environment, working closely with our IT, Events and Client Services Teams to support the day-to-day Audio visual and Video Conferencing requirements across the Firm.
- Provide AV Support and maintenance for the firm’s client suite as well as internal meeting rooms.
- Provide video/audio conference setup and support, ensuring all sites are connected on time and receiving / transmitting good video and audio and operating at an optimal level at all times.
- Support all live events, including both client and internal events.
- Partner with the Events team to plan and develop AV strategies for all on-site events.
- Coordinate vendors and outside technical support for events.
- Manage the VC administration, user consultation and co-ordination of support staff at other offices.
- Understand and leverage existing company infrastructure to provide solutions to the business and recommend new systems, when required.
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & LCD displays.
- Troubleshoot hardware of the Cisco video conferencing equipment, diagnosing issues and providing solutions.
- Film and edit corporate events when required.
Experience and requirements:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with excellent Technical knowledge of web conferencing solutions and AV & VC equipment from major brands with an up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace including products and trends.
- Excellent customer service focus and client communication skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver.
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Good understanding of IT and networks as well as Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Cisco experience, and other industry and manufacturer certifications or training are desirable and not essential.
- Experience in film/editing for corporate events is desirable and not essential.
- Knowledge of Camtasia editing software or similar software is desirable and not essential.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer
To make an application please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org