Arthur Cox is one of Ireland’s leading law firms. For almost 100 years, we have been at the forefront of developments in the legal profession in Ireland. An international firm, we have a total staff of over 750 in offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York and Silicon Valley.
The firm’s practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law. We provide a comprehensive service to a diverse international and domestic client base. Our clients include multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions, government departments, State entities and new players in emerging industry sectors.
In 2018, Arthur Cox won Ireland Client Service Law Firm at the Chambers Europe Awards and Ireland Law Firm of the Year at both the International Finance Law Review (IFLR) Europe Awards and the Who’s Who Legal Awards.
In 2017, Arthur Cox won Ireland Law Firm of the Year 2017 at the Chambers Europe Awards and three awards at the Euromoney LMG Europe Women in Business Law awards. The firm won the Best Firm in Ireland, Best National Firm for Women in Business Law and Best National Firm Mentoring Programme awards.
Recruiting strong talent has always been the cornerstone of the success of Arthur Cox and continues to be one of the key strategies for the long term success of our firm. The Recruitment Executive will coordinate and execute the recruiting and hiring processes for various roles in our business support functions, including paralegal, payroll, accounts, IT, secretarial and other positions. The Recruitment Executive may also assist with the hiring of associates.
The HR & Recruitment Manager and the Director of Human Resources.
- Drafting and advertising of job descriptions.
- Review and screening of candidate applications.
- Serving as liaison with prospective candidates and hiring managers from the initial screening stage through to offer and hiring stage.
- Conducting applicant interviews.
- Organising updates to the hiring section of the firm’s website and intranet.
- Utilising recruitment software and media.
- Maintaining recruitment records.
- Preparing employment contracts and other relevant documentation.
- Assisting with relocation matters, where relevant.
- Arranging background checks.
- Streamlining of recruitment processes to achieve greatest efficiency.
- Conducting market research.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of recruitment for professional service firms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to ensure that the firm is appropriately promoted to candidates.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and experience with recruitment software and relevant web-based media are desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of recruitment processes and associated information.
- Ability to work efficiently on an independent basis as well as within a team
- Highly-motivated with a strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to consult with staff across all levels of seniority with regard to hiring processes.
- Ability to multi-task, manage, and prioritise projects and requirements effectively and flexibly.
- Proactive in learning and adapting to new systems and processes.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Arthur Cox is an Equal Opportunities employer