Role: Payroll Specialist
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Location: Dublin 2
- Ownership and management of the monthly and bi weekly payroll process for over 700 employees.
- Ownership and management of the London monthly payroll process.
- Ensure compliance within the Payroll function by regularly reviewing the payroll procedures and conducting a self-audit on the monthly payroll.
- P45 submission and P30 (PAYE/PRSI/USC) returns.
- Administer third party deductions – health care, pensions, travel pass, bike to work scheme.
- Week Management Reports.
- Liaising with HR department in relation to employee information for joiners, leavers and amendments.
- Respond to all payroll queries as they arise.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to ensure the accuracy of the accounts and the efficient running of the company.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ideal candidate will be a Certified Payroll Technician (IPASS) or have a Diploma in Payroll Management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word).
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems using a team based approach.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer.