Outward Billing Analyst
We are currently looking for a strong candidate to join our busy Accounts Department. This position will cover all areas of the Billing Department and so it requires an enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail. The candidate should be able to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
This person will be key member of the Billing team as the Accounts function of Arthur Cox continues to grow and develop.
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of outgoing invoices and communicating with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any issues that may arise.
- Setting up of new clients on the Practice Management system, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete. Following up with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any outstanding information.
- Handling of audit queries received, ensuring they are sent to the correct Fee Earner and that they receive any assistance or system reports required.
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Ensuring that conflict searches are handled and replied to in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the system.
- eBilling setups – assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and input of data into these systems.
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise.
- Candidate will have a 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline or have strong previous experience in an accounts department.
- Previous billing experience in a similar role; working with an automated billing and cost system is essential.
- Strong understanding of eBilling and related systems/processes is beneficial.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with strong communication skills are critical to this role.
- Proven ability in the use of PC application packages – Excel, Word.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer