Experienced paralegals and legal executives are required to support various practice groups at Arthur Cox.
Arthur Cox is one of Ireland’s leading law firms. For almost 100 years, we have been at the forefront of developments in the legal profession in Ireland. An international firm, we have a total staff of over 750 in offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York and Silicon Valley.
The firm’s practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law. We provide a comprehensive service to a diverse international and domestic client base. Our clients include multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions, government departments, State entities and new players in emerging industry sectors.
In 2018, Arthur Cox won the Client Service award at the Chambers Europe Awards. The firm was also named Ireland Law Firm of the Year 2018 at the IFLR Europe Awards and Who’s Who Legal Awards.
In 2017, Arthur Cox won Ireland Law Firm of the Year 2017 at the Chambers Europe Awards and three awards at the Euromoney LMG Europe Women in Business Law awards. The firm won the Best Firm in Ireland, Best National Firm for Women in Business Law and Best National Firm Mentoring Programme awards.
Responsibilities will vary according to practice area but may include
- Supporting fee-earners in the management of a large volume of High Court and Circuit Court proceedings/property transactions/corporate transactions/banking transactions
- Completing ediscovery projects and document reviews in our specialist Project & Data Management Unit
- Identifying and collating litigation/transactional documentation
- Briefing experts, including medical professionals and engineers
- General case management, including preparing for motions/trial, arranging settlement meetings, trial dates diary management, liaising with third party service providers, including Counsel
- Reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Working on secondment to clients
- Preparing internal and external reports on a monthly basis in accordance with strict timelines
- Reviewing and assisting with the negotiation of bills of costs
- Completing matter related research
- Legal Services experience of managing a large volume of cases/matters and/or a relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to manage external service providers where applicable
- Strong diary management especially in relation to Court dates and other deadlines, both internal and external
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer