We wish to expand our team by hiring a HR Systems Administrator on a fixed term contract basis (9 months’ duration), to assist with systems based processes and projects that support the smooth running of the HR team and provide a service to personnel across our business. This is a busy and flexible role that will suit anyone who would like to deploy their verbal and numerical analytical skills while increasing their knowledge regarding the systems and processes utilised within a busy Human Resources team.
The role fits within a wider HR team that comprises team of eleven, looking after a personnel of approximately 700 staff.
- Support the HR team by undertaking a range of systems based HR administration, across multiple processes.
- Aid the integration of new systems and processes.
- Assist existing team members with new and existing projects.
- Third level qualification, ideally with a postgraduate element.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good people management to include dealing with all employees and partners in a professional and welcoming way.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Prior experience in utilising systems/familiarity with process-based work is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills (with experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Please apply with your CV at email@example.com
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer.