We wish to expand our team by hiring a HR Administrator on a fixed term contract basis (duration of one year), to assist with various processes and projects that support the smooth running of the HR team and to provide a service to various personnel across the business. This role is a busy and flexible role that will ideally suit anyone who would like to learn as many processes as possible within a busy HR team.
The role fits within a wider HR team that comprises team of eleven, looking after a personnel composed of approximately 700 staff.
- Support the full HR team in a range of HR administration, across multiple processes.
- Work on the development and updating of policies.
- Aid the integration of new systems and processes.
- Assist existing team members with specific projects.
- Third level qualification, ideally in HR or with a HR postgraduate element
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good people management to include dealing with all employees and partners in a professional and welcoming way
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (with experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Please apply with your CV at email@example.com
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer.